Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Great Grandson Speaks of Grandma

Elon got up in front of 75 people and through his tears read these words. I did not edit this, and wanted to share it with you all.

Grandma, I love you very much. I am glad you lived a long happy life. I have lots of very good memories of you. You alway shad funny sayings and were always saying them. You've never heard me read Torah, but when Eliana and I have our B'nai Mitzvah I know you will watching us. I love you very much. You taught me many good lessons in life and I am sure with those lessons you have taught me I will live a successful life. We always played scrabble with you and I made a scrabble memorial that says "Great Grandma was here."I know I have said this many times before, but I love you and you are a very generous and giving person. You are always giving generous amounts of money to us and I love that. You mean the world to me and I am always going to have you in my heart. I will always miss grandma and will always think about you when you died you knew when you were going to see us, but our plane was late so you died before we could see you for the last time. I hope you will have a good time in heaven and cant wait to see you there in 80 years. Goodbye, Grandma.

No comments: